Power issues can occur anytime to any device whether it’s new or old. Oftentimes, these issues are tied to a faulty hardware. If your iPad shows a black screen and will not turn on when you press any button, you might think that your iPad is broken and that you now need to replace it. But don’t panic. There are lots of things to do to fix your device. Usually, there is an easy solution. Here is what you can do if your iPad will not turn on or is unresponsive (dead), meaning nothing shows up on the screen (black screen). In this video, shown the basic diagnostic and simple solution.
Reasons for shorting in circuit motherboard of Mobile Phones
- The most common reason is phone drenched or fallen in water.
- Handset overheating.
- Trying to use an incompatible or faulty charger for charging
- Sparks or smoke coming out of the handset due to any reason.
- Over charging or using while charging.
1 . Remove the Light IC.
2. Remove the Power IC and make a jumper for lifted pinouts.
3. Put a new Power IC and Light IC.
THIS POST IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY!